Customer Notice Regarding COVID-19.
23 March 2020
More Build, part of the Passmore Group, are continuously monitoring the health situation caused by the Coronavirus outbreak.
As a result, we’ve put in place new working procedures which protect the health and wellbeing of all, allowing us to continue to serve our customers whilst adhering to government guidelines.
Showroom Reopening | Customer Update 12.4.21
Following the easing of Lockdown 3.0, and in line with the Governments roadmap, we can reopen our Showrooms, located in Leeds, Harrogate and Mirfield to the public on 12.4.21.
Closed since the New Year, we have been busy undertaking extensive refurbishment works at our Leeds Showroom and cannot wait to open our doors and welcome you once again.
COVID-19 Secure | New Working Procedures.
During these unprecedented times we are continuing to work and serve our customers whilst adhering to guidance from the government by continuously reviewing our working procedures.
Creating a safe and controlled COVID-19 secure environment so far we have implemented the following:
1. Encouraging regular and thorough hand washing and use of hand sanitizer by all members of staff.
2. Significantly reduced office based working with 80% of staff now working remotely from home, allowing us to implement strict social distancing measures.
3. CAD Presentations will be carried out remotely using video conference.
4. Following the easing of Lockdown 3.0, and in line with the Governments roadmap, we can reopen our Showrooms, located in Leeds, Harrogate and Mirfield to the public on 12.4.21.
5. All staff report on a daily basis of themselves, or members of their household, experiencing any COVID related symptoms including a cough, temperature, no smell or taste, tiredness, sore throat and runny nose, or any ailment/symptoms of any kind.
6. Any member of staff who develops or experiences any of the above symptoms will be instructed to stay at home and self-isolate for a minimum of 7 days.
7. Any member of staff who comes into contact with anyone who displays symptoms will be instructed to stay at home and self-isolate for a minimum of 14 days.
8. If after the 7 day period there has been no signs of improvement we are advising medical attention is sought by contacting NHS 111 online.
On Site Measures – Including Appointments and Installations:
1. Prior to each appointment or installation start we are speaking to all customers to ascertain current health conditions to determine whether it is safe to attend their property.
2. Whilst on site we are ensuring contact is kept to an absolute minimum and at a safe 2m distance.
3. At a customer’s discretion
any member of staff who visit a property, whether designer, surveyor or
fitter, will wear a face mask and gloves.
4. Wherever possible will undertake external meetings by phone or video conference, significantly reducing non-essential travel.
Rest assured that we’re monitoring the situation daily and reviewing government and Public Health England guidelines.
We’ll adapt our working procedures in line with any changes.
To read our latest Coronavirus (COVID-19) Policy and Procedures document click here
For a PDF version of our Customer Notice Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) click here.
Share this Post