11 September 2018
We are looking to add to our experienced building team as our company continues to grow. Offering a long and rewarding career we are looking for multi-skilled building operatives, with a trade background, who are presentable, polite, reliable, good communicators and trustworthy.
About the company
Passmore Group has a history spanning more than half a century. Home of More Bathrooms, More Ability & More Build; we are one of the regions most trusted and experienced full service home improvement companies. With Showrooms in Leeds and Harrogate we work within an hour’s radius of both areas covering North, West and South Yorkshire.
Putting our customers first while ensuring complete peace comes as standard our core company values include:
The Role & Requirements
Due to continuous growth we are looking to add to our team of experienced builders and are keen to speak with people who meet the following criteria:
- Multi-skilled experience in joinery, bricklaying and plastering / ground trades
- Full driving licence
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in the trade
- Own tools
- Certifications an advantage but full training will be given
- Good communicators, polite and courteous
- Someone who can work independently and efficiently to a high standard
- Trustworthy, honest & reliable
Benefits & Salary
With a history spanning over half a century our core responsibility as an employer is to offer our workforce job security with a long and rewarding career. As such the main benefits to joining our building team includes:
- Company Van including ability to use for personal travel
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Weekly pay
- Overtime available.
- Work wear provided
- Good variety of work available – no two jobs will be the same
- Training and personal development programme
- OTE £30,000 + excluding overtime.
If you have experience in the building trade and fit the above criteria then please send us your contact details, and CV if possible, outlining your skills, qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 0113 201 5030.